Pride and Tradition of italian Seamanship, the Desire to Accomplish,
Pleasure to Serve and Ability to Excel.
We think the way to reach the goal we have in mind is:
- Carefully select the members of ITALIANYACHTMASTERS after having checked the references and the background, paying particular attention to the morality of the candidates
- Promoting the participation to training and education session to be updated on different areas of our profession
- Check the proficiency in foreign languages (English must be well spoken, understood and written correctly)
- Introducing our members to the industry decision-makers, to share a common path and provide the best service to the Yachtowners
- Attending the main SuperYacht Forums and events
- Find synergies with yacht Clubs (like Loano and Monaco)
- Have regular Masters meetings to share knowledge and to discuss action to be done
- Promoting ourselves at the nautical schools to help junior cadets understanding and love this profession
PROMOTING AND SUSTAINING THE TERRITORY IS A TARGET ITALIANYACHTMASTERS
In recent years the world of sailing has undergone considerable and rapid changes. The future of boating can not be linked only to refit, as the demand for new services is growing. Yachts tend to increase in size, and therefore require increasingly qualified assistance. The opportunity offered by these changes, must be seized at the earliest opportunity, to keep up and compete with the foreign supply.
Is not blame those who buy a boat , but retain it because it brings work and whealth. The recreational boating industry today generates a substantial impact on the territory that includes multiple activities, production and marketing, and typical activities of the tertiary sector, which are essential for the owners and the crews.
ITALIANYACHTMASTERS aims and strives to enhance all the companies that share the same values and ethics, promoting them, establishing new business synergy and partnerships promoting their visibility in the market.