We think the way to reach the goal we have in mind is:
- Carefully select the members of ITALIANYACHTMASTERS after having checked the references and the background, paying particular attention to the morality of the candidates
- Promoting the participation to training and education session to be updated on different areas of our profession
- Check the proficiency in foreign languages (English must be well spoken, understood and written correctly)
- Introducing our members to the industry decision-makers, to share a common path and provide the best service to the Yachtowners
- Attending the main SuperYacht Forums and events
- Find synergies with yacht Clubs (like Loano and Monaco)
- Have regular Masters meetings to share knowledge and to discuss action to be done
- Promoting ourselves at the nautical schools to help junior cadets understanding and love this profession
PROMOTING THE IMAGE OF THE MASTER ITALIAN
Today, in order to be a Captain, is necessary to know In-depth various disciplines, the yachting world, human resources, management, marketing, like the qualities required to administrate a medium/large size company. On this basis, ITALIANYACHTMASTERS pursues its purpose through a path with ethics and solidarity.
The Association promotes the creation of stable and lasting public relations with brokers, shipyards and agents, with the intent to offer more careers opportunities to Members, ITALIANYACHTMASTERS does not replace recruitment agencies, but it guaranty on the qualities and qualifications of his associates, offering to agencies and shipowners, a wide portfolio of high profile candidates.
ITALIANYACHTMASTERS AND YOUTH
Qualified human resources are a prerequisite, the conditio sine qua non, for the immediacy and the future of our industry. Training, and particularly for young people, is as necessary as fondamentale.
The young people, are the future of our trade professionals, we can really help to form them handing down our work experience. Investing in young people is vital to promote the development of consciousness and maritime culture.
To the young people are given the opportunity to share an exciting journey, to acquire high expertise through workshops, conferences, training sessions on topics relevant professionally and through visits on board and short cruises on yachts with ITALIANYACHTMASTERS Ship Masters.